I've watched that about fifty times and I crack up every time. I have some questions for the guys in the video: 1. Why isn't the computer guy using a chair? 2. Why is the treadmill on? 3. Why are they filming it?
WTF is happening with this blog? I check it every day and NOTHING. For weeks and weeks. Yeah, I know, "law school blah blah blah... lots of pressure yadda yadda... finals," Whatev. I miss your blog!
I've watched that about fifty times and I crack up every time. I have some questions for the guys in the video:
ReplyDelete1. Why isn't the computer guy using a chair?
2. Why is the treadmill on?
3. Why are they filming it?
!!!!!!!!!!! stealing it
ReplyDeleteWTF is happening with this blog? I check it every day and NOTHING. For weeks and weeks. Yeah, I know, "law school blah blah blah... lots of pressure yadda yadda... finals," Whatev. I miss your blog!
ReplyDelete