skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tragic Hayrides
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
I think that the next time I see the boy I have a crush on I'll just be like, "Hey, wanna come over to my house and make a baby??"
That is a very good idea huh you guys???
1 comment:
Sarah
March 3, 2009 at 7:31 PM
Guys like being invited over for sex. Go for it! You can't lose!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hot Links?
3 Doors Down Website
Another Hayride Accident. . .
Boston Market
Buy Some Fuckin' Rollerblades!
Clown Photography
Collecting Antique Dolls
Cracker Barrel
CSI Fan Fiction
Elayne Boosler.com
Gettin' Rid of Those Pesky Raccoons
Great Potato Salad Recipes!
Hardware Hank's
How To Give Your Cat A Haircut
If You're A Gay Man or In a College Fraternity, You Probably Shop Here
My Adult Braces
Official Kimbo Slice Fan Page
Shirley Temple Items For Sale
Simple Moonshine Recipe
What's New With Dean Koontz
Zedonks: Zebra-Donkey Hybrids For the 21st Century!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(78)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
▼
March
(22)
HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
I BOUGHT THIS APPLE AND IT'S TOO PRETTY TO EAT
MORE FUN THAN PLAYING GOLF
THANK GOD: FINALLY!!!
LICK LICK LICK
CRONCH CRONCH CRONCH
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I HAVE NO-EYE DEER!
THE KING OF PLOP
ME GO PEE-PEE IN YOUR COKE
EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS
I AM SICK OF YOU, SETH ROGEN!
NECK DEEP IN THE STRUGGLE, CHILDREN
FACEBOOK
YOU'LL PROBABLY GET A STAPH INFECTION IF YOU WORK ...
HOW DO YA LIKE THEM APPLES?
GUYS WITH PONYTAILS
I'M GOING TO START BREEDING BATS!
TODAY WAS A WEIRD DAY
MORE LIVEBLOGGING OF "THE BACHELOR: AFTER THE ROS...
LIVEBLOGGING "THE BACHELOR SPECIAL: AFTER THE ROS...
I think that the next time I see the boy I have a ...
INTERSTATE TRAFFICKING OF CHIMPS: YES!
►
February
(26)
►
January
(21)
About Me
Exiled on Main Street
View my complete profile
Guys like being invited over for sex. Go for it! You can't lose!
ReplyDelete