Tonight I spent three hours reading a chapter in the scintillating "Problems in Contract Law." I was on the edge of my seat the whole time: will the integration clause make the plaintiff's real estate contract voidable because of the accused misrepresentation of the property's termite infestation that was made evident two months after escrow closed???
The answer: yes.
At this point I don't give a fuck about problems in contract law or termite infestations or houses or people that have problems in contract law because they accidentally buy houses that have termite infestations. Wait--scratch that. I actually DO care about termites, here's a picture of a termite swarm:

Um GROSSSSSSSSS.
I mean usually I'm a little more sympathetic to people that get totally screwed over due to fraudulent business practices, but tonight I was so crabby and bored that I was like, "Dude there were literally hundreds of termite trails all over that house, how could you not have noticed that during the open house or any of the other walk-throughs that you took before you bought it? Were you wearing a blindfold the entire time? Were you wearing 3D glasses? You're a chump and I hate you and you should be punished for your stupidity, MORON. You should be forced to live underneath a pile of termites for the rest of your stinkin' life!"
So anyway, I totally hate school right now and it makes me puke. I think I'd rather eat termites constantly all day every day for the rest of my life than read another page in any of these millions of boring books that I am forced to read. Actually I probably would never eat termites or any bugs ever but maybe I'd, like, touch a termite swarm for a second instead of reading for law school.
There was a funny thing in my torts book today, though, where this guy goes "I'm going to turn your brains into jelly beans if you ever try to grope my girlfriend again!" So, yeah, that was a highlight.
love
katie

toldja to grow em!
ReplyDeleteEeeeeeeeeeeew
ReplyDelete