skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tragic Hayrides
Monday, January 26, 2009
I'm currently reading a case right now for my torts class, and the issue is whether the defendant intentionally burned the plaintiff in the crotch with a welding torch.
Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hot Links?
3 Doors Down Website
Another Hayride Accident. . .
Boston Market
Buy Some Fuckin' Rollerblades!
Clown Photography
Collecting Antique Dolls
Cracker Barrel
CSI Fan Fiction
Elayne Boosler.com
Gettin' Rid of Those Pesky Raccoons
Great Potato Salad Recipes!
Hardware Hank's
How To Give Your Cat A Haircut
If You're A Gay Man or In a College Fraternity, You Probably Shop Here
My Adult Braces
Official Kimbo Slice Fan Page
Shirley Temple Items For Sale
Simple Moonshine Recipe
What's New With Dean Koontz
Zedonks: Zebra-Donkey Hybrids For the 21st Century!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(78)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(26)
▼
January
(21)
Showbiz Pizza Animatronic Performers + backseat sl...
Dear Internet Friends,Tonight I spent three hours ...
I totally want to KISS this guy that I go to schoo...
I'm currently reading a case right now for my tort...
Here's some more bad news for witchdoctors!Tanzani...
Here's a picture of my cat in front of the space h...
Bonjour, hippies! I just cut my bangs in the sink...
Okay I accidentally recently ripped off this guy a...
Well, they make some good points:I'm totally thirs...
Dear Poor People of America,I just heard a story a...
I did homework like a motherfucker today and now h...
I feel SO MUCH BETTER today, in case you guys were...
Well, it's been quite the emotional rollercoaster ...
I'm currently obsessed with this:Okay that's about...
Well, I had a delightful night of reading ultra-co...
Here's a couple of things:First of all, I've been ...
Advice about how to give your cat a hair cut, from...
Dear My Future Children,I will never make you do t...
Dudes:Everyone is super pumped about the Inaugurat...
Welcome to Tragic Hayrides!I'll be updating this a...
Last night my parents and I went to see "Seven Pou...
About Me
Exiled on Main Street
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment