I feel SO MUCH BETTER today, in case you guys were wondering. There's nothing like a good 12 hour stretch of sleep to really put things into perspective and ask yourself important questions, like "What day is it?" and "Am I getting sick or something, yeesh!" But I just wanted to clarify something about the personal tragedy that I puked onto this blog last night: I was kind of thinking about breaking up with him, too. It was a somewhat mutual decision. So that's all I'm going to say about it, except that this particular guy is really great and we probably will become great friends. At least, I really hope so, I like spending time with him even if we aren't making out and stuff.
Enough of that particular subject matter! From now on I intend to write about more vital topics of interest, like trivia about manatees and how often John Boehner has appointments at his local tanning salon. He probably goes like twice a week, I mean look at the man, he's ORANGE:

love
katie
No comments:
Post a Comment