You guys, listen to this!
Okay so if there is ever a mice problem in the law school library in the near future, I think how I'd deal with it is that I'd buy a bunch of snakes and let the snakes eat the mice. Then if the snakes got out of hand, scaring people too much and whatnot, I'd probably buy some owls and let the owls eat the snakes! Or, alternatively, the owls will probably eat the mice too. So maybe we don't need snakes, snakes are expensive anyways. We can just cut out the middle man (the middle man being the snakes.) And then so we probably wouldn't have to ever get rid of the owls because they can just hang out, they're nocturnal and therefore sleep all day and probably wouldn't be a problem. So they can just sit there in the library and sleep when they're not hunting mice at night. However, if the owls become a problem (if they start biting people for instance, or if they screech too loud, thereby interrupting people while they're trying to study, or if the owls' stares become too menacing and they start to freak everyone out) we can probably buy some bears to eat the owls. That could possibly get dangerous, though, especially around hibernation time (bears get really crabby then). So maybe we could just buy some guns and shoot the owls and there ya go, no more owl problem.
Thanks,
Katie
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment