Monday, February 2, 2009

I just was on the internet and read some statistics about Tibetan monks. Apparently they can lay in the snow naked for seven days without eating, drinking water, or breathing. And then they're still alive at the end of it!
It leads me to believe that I lack a certain amount of discipline, because I can't even sit through an entire movie without getting up to go to the bathroom at least once. It's a little bit problematic; I miss parts of the story and am always worried that the movie theater employees are going to ask me for my ticket stub when I try to reenter the theater after going pee (which, I mean, I lose the ticket stub immediately pretty much all of the time.)
I wonder what Tibetan monks do when they're at the movies? They're probably like, "Thank god I'm not laying naked in the snow right now!"
Even if it's they're watching this fuckin movie:

Although, the Tibetan monks would probably be like, "Yo, this thing SUCKS."
love
katie

No comments:

Post a Comment