Friday, February 27, 2009

TUPAC LIVES

Listen up, you guys:
You should be so jealous of me right now! I had a good day (shocking!) and am now listening to Tupac rhymes, live on my laptop, WHAT?? God I fucking LOVE Tupac these days. It's a shame that he faked his death and now he's living in the Canary Islands, with Biggie, playing canasta and frolicking on the beach and laughin' at all the haterz. He still releases a new album on ITunes like every month, that's a totally industrious fake dead person, for REAL, son.
I'm exhausted and can't write or think or be awake anymore. If this blog post were to be rated in some category it would be definitely in the Worst Of category. Yeah, Tupac is totally pedestrian, huh? Well fuck that, I love him. I'd paste a youtube video from "Tupac: Resurrection" right now but I'm too busy listening to "Only God Can Judge Me" and I'm too much in the zone with it to pause the song. So what? Tupac is where I find my joy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at him, he's fuckin beautiful, dude. I almost can't handle it anymore!
Some people are too excellent for this goddamn garbage dump of a world that we live in, so they faked their own deaths and now live in the Canary Islands as fake dead people: JFK, Tupac, Bob Hope, Jonbenet Ramsay, Dolly Parton, Thurgood Marshall, Jared from Subway, Strom Thurmond, Abraham Lincoln, Jesus, etc etc. The list goes on and on and on. All of those people decided to bail on fame and become anonymous citizens and our world is worse off because of it. Let's just realize that death is bad and I'm mad at God and I HATE HIM! I HATE GOD FOR (FAKE) KILLING TUPAC!
LOVE
KATIE

1 comment: