Sunday, February 22, 2009

TROUBLE EVERY DAY

There's another cat that lives here, and she's really pretty but kinda spooky, like Angelina Jolie. I just never know what's up with this cat, she's way too mysterious and also seems to be "over it" all of the time. Whereas my fat, disabled, pathetic feline is constantly trying to crawl into my lap and lick my neck and shove her sizable girth all up in my business all of the time, the other cat slinks on by, throws me an unapproving glance, and then goes back under the couch. She really has no time for me or my triflin' ways.
So this morning I was eating cereal and watching Meet the Press, and this other cat runs up from out of nowhere and just stares and stares at me, licking her lips almost. I think she really wanted the milk in my cereal but I'm not sure. That's probably it, though, because why would she all of the sudden take an interest in my life or anything that I do? So then I got a little scared, like she wanted the milk so bad that she was about to attack me and bite my eyes and hands in order to knock the bowl away from me so that she could pour all of that succulent milk into her greedy mouth! Then I ran into the kitchen!
Love
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment