Hey, I could say something a little bit antagonistic right now, like "why do people get so dramatic about the Holocaust all the time? LET IT GO."
Anyways, I've been staying up really late all the time lately without even meaning to. I'm just hangin' out, mindin' my biz, drinking grain alcohol and watching my old VHS recordings of "Cops," and all of the sudden it's after midnight. How does that happen all of the time? Is Queens in the epicenter of a time-sucking wormhole? Who knows these days.
Here's something interesting that I found in my email tonight:
See, I'm a subscriber to the North American Fishing Organization e-newsletter, and that clip won for the funniest fishing commercial of the year. I don't really get why it's the funniest one, do you?
p.s. don't sign up for the North American Fishing Organization e-newsletter unless you're really into fishing, because otherwise their shit is just more spam in your box.
love,
katie
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment