skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tragic Hayrides
Friday, February 13, 2009
Here's a picture of what my locker at school is like right now:
It's also a pretty accurate depiction of what's going on in my brain.
Thanks,
Katie
1 comment:
johnsic
February 18, 2009 at 1:38 PM
Hi Red-
What's the good word? Come to Brooklyn this weekend.
Thanks,
Johnny
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hot Links?
3 Doors Down Website
Another Hayride Accident. . .
Boston Market
Buy Some Fuckin' Rollerblades!
Clown Photography
Collecting Antique Dolls
Cracker Barrel
CSI Fan Fiction
Elayne Boosler.com
Gettin' Rid of Those Pesky Raccoons
Great Potato Salad Recipes!
Hardware Hank's
How To Give Your Cat A Haircut
If You're A Gay Man or In a College Fraternity, You Probably Shop Here
My Adult Braces
Official Kimbo Slice Fan Page
Shirley Temple Items For Sale
Simple Moonshine Recipe
What's New With Dean Koontz
Zedonks: Zebra-Donkey Hybrids For the 21st Century!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(78)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(22)
▼
February
(26)
TUPAC LIVES
I'm trying to figure out if this one boy at school...
Hi guys, I'm blogging in class right now because I...
NOBODY WANTS BUGS, EVER
CREATIVE SOLUTIONS
Hi, do you guys want to hear about how I hate ever...
Turns out that the boy I'm crushin on has a girlfr...
I OFFICIALLY HATE THE OSCARS
DEAR OSCAR CEREMONY PRODUCERS:
TROUBLE EVERY DAY
Dear Law School,I hate you, you make me puke!Thank...
I accidentally did a really inappropriate thing th...
This has been the longest week of my life and I'm ...
Here's a picture of what my locker at school is li...
Dear Everyone,There's a pile of matted fur on the ...
Okay, I know that I've already posted this clip on...
I go to the hippiest, most progressive law school ...
I love this!:Let's go see it, we can smuggle in bo...
Good news everyone, I am ovulating! And it's just...
I was just walking down to the store to buy some G...
I saw the most exciting thing on the subway yester...
Okay you guys, tonight I'm gonna talk about ANIMAL...
First of all, isn't it fuckin HILARIOUS that Georg...
I just was on the internet and read some statistic...
Hey, I could say something a little bit antagonist...
Here's me missing all of the Super Bowl parties so...
►
January
(21)
About Me
Exiled on Main Street
View my complete profile
Hi Red-
ReplyDeleteWhat's the good word? Come to Brooklyn this weekend.
Thanks,
Johnny