First of all, isn't it fuckin HILARIOUS that George W. Bush can never be held legally accountable for all of his many mistakes that he made as President, because he redefined the powers given to the Executive Branch? He's like, "Suck it, Founders of the Constitution! There's a new sheriff in town, and he'd rather be clearin' brush and wearin' a sweat-stained cowboy hat instead of adherin' to the strict confines of what his powers should be, YEE HAW! Let's torture people and make 'em throw that Ko-ran down the latrine!" Please pardon my insolence regarding our former president, I spent this evening doing research on his many Executive Orders and how they're all considered classified information. Post-9/11, doncha know. Even the Supreme Court doesn't get to see the torturous actions he's taken against detainees in secret prisons all over the world, they're called "black sites." Some experts speculate that he's approved the same kind of interrogation tactics that were popular with dictators like Pol Pot and, our nation's favorite scapegoat, Saddam Hussein. YEE HAW! LET'S DESTROY THE CONSTITUTION!
Also, I came up with a new "yo mama's so fat" joke tonight. It goes, "Yo mama's so fat that she eats food all the time, like, every day! And it's probably really fattening food, too! Like frozen pizza and ice cream sandwiches!"
Okay, good night. I'm going to sleep now, and will have many dreams about waterboarding! It's legal, and therefore I can't designate it as a nightmare!
love
katie
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love how Obama in his 15th day in office can say the word "mistake" as in "he made one". Of course The NY Post sees that as weakness, but it just makes me love him more. What a novel concept- someone admitting to something WOW.
ReplyDelete